Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Got back from KL last night.. and got everything for the agreement ready. God!! You cant imagine what happened! I was panicking over the whole thing, i got into one trouble after another. Dont feel like writing abt all those stuffs though.... enough stupidity to last me a lifetime... and i ended up getting Dan to be one of my guarantors... heheh.. poor baby.

Anyway, Dan's mom bought me a pink batik sutera when she went to KB.. about a week ago or so.. and it's really beautiful!! Cant wait to take it to the tailor to make a baju kurung from it! Then i talked to his mom, thanking her for the kain and hey.. she sounded as excited as i was.. or so i think laa... At least she didnt sound as shocked as she did when i 1st talked to her like 2 mths ago... :) Phew! Guess what... i even got her sunnies... one that she bought but never wears... so she gave it to me... and i think i forgot to mention the sunnies when i thanked her for the kain... bommer!

Last Saturday, one my cuz came to our place. He just got a baby and was very excited about it and told us his experiences being in the labour room with his wife and stuffs... Later, i asked my mom about my birth. My mom said that i was born the day i was due to born, but her labour pains started like the night before i was actually born. Like i was born on the 27th, her pains started on the night of the 26th, and carried on to the night of the 27th when i was born at exactly 9.16 p.m... or so, as printed in my birth cert... hmm.. Pity my mom huh?? Suffering the pain for like 24 hours or so. Lucky her that the child born was a cute and adorable one ;) and continued to be as adorable now, 23 yrs later.... hehehehehhh.... :D

Dunno what else to write.... better go do my work..

No comments: