Friday, April 25, 2003

Hahaa... first things first.... check out this site...

http://thestar.com.my/SARS/story.asp?file=/2003/4/25/SARS/cmsars24&sec=SARS


That's my boyfriend in the news!!!!

Anyway.. went visitting him yesterday.... i didnt go in the ward though.. no one is allowed to go in except the staffs on duty. So i saw him through his window... he looks ok.. He said he felt fine.. and they run a blood test on him yesterday, and thank God, his blood is clear from any virus. Alhamdulillah.. that really takes this huge weight i feel on my head. Today, he's gonna go through a 2nd x-ray test... and truly hope everything will be fine.

Guess what.. i met his parents!!!!!! They came at around 2000 hrs.. at that time, nura and myself had just arrived from gurney.. solat+makan... its like.. oh boy.. how do i put it...hm... nanti la continue... i can still feel my heart thumping loudly..heheh... currently, i'm still kinda overwhelmed with this thing abt my bf in the news and all... he was also mentioned on mhi this morning! gawd... chOke!~~

No comments: