Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Had a conversation with my virtual friend yesterday, Shaz an aussie muslim. I've known him thru the net for quite some time now and we've been great buddies. Yesterday, he told me about his dilemma with his gf, Oah, a Thai. They're so madly in love... but the fact that both of them are from different religions worries him a lot. So he asked my opinion... I told him.. to get a person to convert is a challenge, to keep them from straying is another.. all in all its a tough job.. but not an impossible one. He asked me.. how could he show the girl the beauty of Islam.. cant remember how i replied to that.. but i think.. i became short of words... So... its really important to be good in language, especially the universal one... not just written, but spoken as well... Its difficult to say what's on your mind when you come out with all the wrong words... that could lead to miscommunication... which is very, very NOT good.. i know.. i had experience...

Gotta brush up on my language.... oh boy...

P/S: Dan's mom asked him if i'd be back this weekend to attend his bday dinner.... a very, very good reason NOT to go back home this weekend. Sorry aunty... gotta wait til raya... (..chOke!~..)

No comments: