Thursday, April 03, 2003

Life sucks.... heh.. yeah.. the time comes again for the dreaded unstable emotions mode. I hate this time of the month very much. I so wish that i could just break free of the same, mundane lifestyle... Its quite unfair to blame life as being unfair just because i feel hellish... what the heck..it sucks anyway... Well... just hafta go by it.. sometimes life's wonderful, sometimes it sucks. At least i'm still here to taste the bittersweetness of life.... (huh??)

Had the weirdest dream last night... Weird, and yet surprising... and i woke in the morning really surprised!! (duh..) Anyway.. well.. had 2 dreams actually.. The 1st wasnt quite nice.. actually quite disturbing. I broke off into a terrible fight with one of my dearest friends, and it the fight was soooo damn fiery... Scared the shit outta me.. The 2nd dream was better... and there, the surprise came.. Heheh.. gotta continue abt this later. Going out for lunch.

No comments: