Tuesday, April 01, 2003

I'm still up.. not watching tv.... instead i'm doing this SPICE thingy... Cool huh? NOT!! I'd hafta finish this tonight, by hook or by crook coz its quite impossible to finish it up tomorrow morning coz i have a presentation coming up (wish me luck!) and i do hope to go to png later that day... coz i wanna see Dan. Miss him sooo much... hehe.. plus, i might see him in his uniform!! ;) Super turn-on!

Had a tough time with SPICE.. yeah..like the old days.. doing SPICE with Dr Awan... NEVER easy!! i've never imagined that it'll still be as difficult! Well maybe coz i havent been practising it.... as a matter of fact, i dont even use it anymore! Anyway.. drew 3 SPICE circuitry... 1 question for each chapter i'm assigned to. Simulated the circuits.. though i'm not quite certain what the sim's all about... bad huh? hehh...tell me about it. Next.. i'm gonna do the theoritical calculations... this i can cheat.. coz all the simulated ckts was taken from examples... hehe.. so the solutions are basically there... :) just need to copy!

My junior from schoool is online.. wanna talk to her abit and finish my work... chiow!

No comments: