Friday, April 04, 2003

Switched my mind about writing abt the 2nd part of my dream. Its a lil adult's rated... so wont share it.. hehe... sucker!

Anyway. Got my agreement forms for pasca yesterday and i'm supposed to send it back by the 9th. So i'm going home this afternoon to get everything settled. Good thing Dan's off days are today and tomorrow. At least i can see him even for just a little while. NEWS: her mom actually bought me a batik frm kelantan.... :) so thoughtful of her!!! Hmm... gonna bake her a marble cheese cake... kalau sempat.

My BB friends are planning a Genting get-away. Not confirmed when yet. The initial plan was to go in april.. but guess it wont be coz everyone is a bit penniless (well obviously... we dont use pennys here..duh!) Economically strained... so.. might postpone it to next month.. or june... I'm looking forward to it.. coz i havent been to Genting for ages... and i cant hardly remember the last time i had the day out with the girls.... Miss the good 'ol times. i remember the time when we were in form 4, the whole class of 4 Sc. 1 went to the Sunway Lagoon and we had a tremendous time. Still have photos of the thing... i was sooooo fattt!~ hehehhe....

Looking back at the days.... it was fun being a schoolgirl, really. You dont really have any problems.. well the only problems i faced when i was in school were having to make excuses for not completing my homeworks/reports on time... hehe... We'd hang out at McD Jln Bukit Bintang for hours.. and later wait for the bus in front of Starhill with Fort.. again for hours. :) I can still recall having to line up outside the class before going in .. and boy.. do we love to do that.. simply because our classroom was on the 1st floor and we could get a very nice view of the Starhill and KLP from there... We'd gossip, and go ga-ga if we see cute guys or mat sallehs around.. hahaha... The good 'ol times....

I was so clueless about dressing up back then, particularly because i was so fat... :( and my usual wear would be baggy shirt and baggy jeans. I hate having to buy a pair of jeans because it kills me to fit into one... Well.. actually that is still my problem now coz its difficult to find a pair of jeans with small waistline and generous, roomy hipline. See.. i've got a big derrierre.... hmm.. forces of nature. ;) Anyway.. back then, i would wear white, semi transparent shirt ontop of a floral prited ekhem..innerwear... why? i dunno... attention seeking maybe? i was such a lunatic! Like the size alone wont get me the attention already!

But all that changed.. for the better.. i think.... I dont wear things like that anymore... Me now?? a more contented person... coz i have everyone i love and care about with me, and they love and care about me in return (i hope!!.. :)). What more could i ask for?? (A slimmer figure? heheh.. that will come..)

Ok.... gotta go back to learning SMIL.

No comments: