Monday, April 21, 2003

Spent the weekend at Nura's. T'was a good, nice weekend. Went looking for Nura'sa MPB(read:Multi Purpose Bag) on saturday and had delicious cheesecakes from the secret recipe later that day. Sunday, went out to prangin mall with both nura and amir. walked around for a while, finding sandals for nura and had a nasi kandar lunch at sg 2's pelita nasi kandar. It was beter than kayu's but... termasyur's wayy better. Planned to make Dan a bday card during the weekend but was kinda outta idea on how to do it... hmm... ended up window shopping and lazing around the whole weekend... and yeah..stressing abt things i shouldnt even thinking of!!! I can get really weird sometimes....

Its Dan's bday today... but he's not around.... so sad.... Even sadder, he's not around to convince me about one thing i already know... well.. you know how girls need reassurance. Hehee.. its like this... Thursday, we met and somehow this story broke out... he told me he'd imagine abt this celeb once, before he even met me... so.. oklaa... But, throughout the whole weekend, i got more and more insecure. He told me that he dont even think of that celeb again after knowing me but is that really the case? Its not that i dont trust him.. i do.. but i just need to get this out of my system... Its like.. if that celeb's within his reach, would he even consider having and wanting me??? Would he? Its like this celeb has everything a girl could only ask for and God knows how many parents would want her as a daughter in law... its like..compared to her i'm completely nothing.... oh dear.. now that thought really brings me to tears... Cant let this bug me anymore... Its killing my confidence!!.. There..its all out.. i wish he's here to straighten things out a bit.

Anyway... last friday... had a conversation with Ben.. and i dunno.. i dont feel like going on with my initial plan of revenge anymore. I just want to befriend him like the good old times... no more wanting to hurt him or anything. i figured that it's not worth my time.. he has his own problems.. and i dont think i can carry the guilt of hurting someone. Who knows.. my plan could backfire for all you know... heh..

Better finish my SPICE. I hate this thing and i dont even remember why i agreed to do this SPICE thing in the first place!! Really not worth it.. this is it.. no more SPICE after this! I despise SPICE!

No comments: